We are still open and servicing your security needs.
Our mobile Technicians are providing all of our normal Locksmith services but here’s how we are keeping our team and our clients safe when we visit your home or business:
Our team have not been abroad in the last couple of months or knowingly been exposed to anyone confirmed to have or showing any symptoms of having the Corona Virus.
· Our team know not to come to work if they are feeling unwell in anyway
· We observe the social distancing requirements and keep 1.5 meters away from others
· Staff are required to wash their hands thoroughly on entering and leaving our workshop
· We use hand sanitizer on arrival at site and again on leaving
· All key, locks etc are wiped/sprayed on handover
· Our hand tools are wiped down with anti-bacterial spray/wipes after each job
· Personal protective equipment has been provided to all staff members
Please support local businesses. If you need locks servicing or replaced, keys cut or have any other security requirements, call us on (07) 5443 8855 or email [email protected]
Are your Business premises secured?
Many Sunshine Coast and Hinterland business have already been ordered by the government to close their doors to try and slow the spread of COVID-19. With our harsh climate and salt air on the coast, door locks and padlocks are at risk of corroding and seizing over time, so, if you haven’t checked them for a while - now is the time to check your locks to safeguard your business.